The Allegro Community, an extended period during which sellers with non-business accounts can operate on Allegro.pl and apply for a transaction discount, more options in the Brand Zone, revisions of sales commissions and other changes to our Terms and Conditions starting from the 7th of January
We are constantly working to meet the growing expectations of our buyers and sellers, which is why we have prepared a few updates, simplifications and improvements, as well as other changes. These will be introduced to our Terms and Conditions on the 7th of January. See what is going to change.
New: Allegro Community
At the beginning of 2020 we will present a new communication platform for our buyers and sellers. It will allow you to share your Allegro experience, seek advice, ask questions or ask other members of the community for help. If you are interested in testing its functionalities today – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details will be available soon.
Sellers with non-business accounts can sell on Allegro.pl for a longer period of time and apply for a transaction discount (commission refund)
We want to give our sellers more time to prepare for the change that comes with the launch of Allegro Locally. This is why we are extending the so called transitional period. Eligible sellers may list on Allegro.pl and apply for a transaction discount (commission refund) until the 30th of June 2020.
More options for sellers in the Allegro Brand Zone
We want Allegro to meet the market requirements for professional sellers in the advertising segment. That is why we are enabling sellers within the Brand Zone to display their website address on photos, headlines and banners above the listings in the Automotive advertisements, Real property, Services and Holidays categories.
Revisions of sales commission in the Shoes and Automotive categories
- 12% for items up to PLN 100,
- PLN 12 + 6% of the amount that exceeds PLN 100 for items of higher value.
For the Shoes category in the Child section, we will change the amount of sales commission from 10% to 11%.
For the Shoes categories in the following sections:
- Home and Garden - Tools - Protective and work clothing - Shoes
- Motors - Tools and workshop equipment - Work clothes and shoes - Shoes
- Business - Industry - Work and protective clothing - Clothing - Shoes
- Fashion - Clothes, Shoes, Accessories - Shoes
- Fashion - Clothes, Shoes, Accessories - Wedding - Wedding shoes
- Health - Erotica - Erotic shoes
- Health - Equipment for hospitals and surgeries - Protective clothes and shoes - Shoes for medical professionals
we will change the amount of sales commission from 9% or 10% to:
- 12% for items up to PLN 100,
- PLN 12 + 8% of the amount that exceeds PLN 100 for items of higher value.
- For the whole Automotive section, we will change the maximum amount of sales commission from PLN 50 to PLN 70 (with the exception of all categories called Other).
- In all categories called Other in the Automotive section we will change the commission to 10% and remove the maximum amount of the commission, which is currently PLN 50.
- In the Car accessories category (except for: Car electronics; Mats; Wiper blades; Covers; Light bulbs) we will change the commission rate to 9% (not more than PLN 70). Currently in the Car accessories category, with the above mentioned exceptions, the commission rate is usually 8% (not more than PLN 50).
In the categories: Car parts; Parts for machinery; Parts for other vehicles; Motorcycle parts, we will change the amount of sales commission to:
- 9% for items up to PLN 50,
- PLN 4.50 + 8% of the amount that exceeds PLN 50 for items of higher value.
The amount of sales commission in these categories will not exceed PLN 70. Currently, the commission in these categories is usually 8% (but no more than PLN 50).
- We will clarify how we handle the data we have access to when buyers and sellers contact us via social media (e.g. Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat).
- Since the new Allegro Community service will use solutions provided by Khoros, we will include this company in the section that concerns the transfer of users’ data outside the EEA.
- We will reduce the data retention period for unregistered buyers from 3 to 2 years.
More flexible payout options in the Allegro Finance section for sellers from outside of Poland - changes in Appendices 7A and 7B from 18th of February
We want to improve and increase the flexibility of Allegro’s payment-related services for sellers from outside of Poland. Therefore, starting on the 18th of February, we are increasing the frequency of payouts for sellers holding accounts with foreign banks or other payment institutions. The change concerns, among others, the amounts exceeding the equivalent of PLN 10,000 - we will order a payment to their bank account as soon as the next business day. Currently we order payouts on every 1st and 14th day of the month.
- As we want to ensure the greatest possible transparency and predictability of imposing restrictions on user accounts, we have collected all the applicable rules and will include them in the Allegro Terms and Conditions.
- As an example of the benefits available to users with high quality levels in the Quality of my sales panel, we will list “special terms of participation in the Special Offer Zone” instead of “special promoted listings on the seller’s page”.
- We want the qualifications for the Super Seller Program to be even more efficient, which is why we are working on extending the list of carriers with whom we can confirm the status of a shipment. The list of such carriers will be available here and not in the Super Seller Terms and Conditions.
Changes are presented in a PDF files. New parts are marked green, while the deleted ones are marked red:
- New Appendix 15 - The Allegro Community
- Allegro Terms and Conditions
- Appendices 7A and 7B - changes from 18th of February
The full text of Allegro User Agreement after changes is included in a PDF file.