According to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU), from February 1, 2021, the sellers distributing so-called explosives precursors will be subject to additional obligations.
What explosives precursors are
What changes this regulation introduces
Under the new regulations, you will be obliged, among others, to:
- inform the buyer about the restrictions related to sharing, introducing, possessing, and using explosives precursors
- identify the buyers
- report suspicious transactions to appropriate authorities.
What we will change
- you will be able to sell restricted explosives precursors (stipulated in Annex I of the Regulation) only from a business account
- we will change the rules of creating descriptions of offers with substances that may be used to make explosives
- we will add a reminder about the new obligations.
How to prepare an offer under the new regulations
- inform that a listed item contains so-called explosives precursors
- present the list of substances contained in the product, including concentration and quantity of the explosives precursor.
Terms & Conditions after implementing changes
Open this PDF to check the full Allegro Terms & Conditions after implementing the changes on February 1.
Additionally, in this PDF, we have marked:
- the new fragments – in green
- the fragments to be removed – in red.