If you want to increase the number of items that a customer buys in one order, bundles will make it easier for them to make that decision. Due to your industry knowledge, you can supplement their purchases with products best suited to a given offer.
What are the advantages of offering bundles
Thanks to bundles, you can increase the average order value by up to 260%. Add product bundles with a discount, e.g. a mobile phone with a case 25 PLN cheaper. Customers will pay less for multiple items and you will increase your sales at no additional cost.
How to create attractive bundles
- Supplement your offer, suggest products best suited to a given offer. For example, add a case and a mouse to a laptop.
- Remember about the price, suggest products with prices matching a particular offer. Do not bundle a luxury laptop case with a cheap computer.
- Offer a discount, thanks to offering a lower price for a bundle, buyers will be more likely to make a purchase.
- Give buyers a choice, add a few different bundle options for buyers. For example, add a screen protector or a power bank to a mobile phone.
- Limit the bundle, do not create very expensive bundles as this may discourage buyers.
How to add bundles of products to your offers
You can add promotional bundles via the [My Allegro] tab. Choose offers you want to bundle and set an appropriate discount.
Make your listings more attractive – add volume discounts, e.g. when a customer buys 3 different books, they will receive the cheapest one at a 50% discount.
What are the advantages of volume discounts
Discounts allow you to increase the number of units that you sell in a single transaction. Add the volume discount to your offers, customers will pay less for multiple items and you will increase your sales.
You can also give a discount when the customer buys multiple units of the same item under the same offer, e.g. the third bulb of the same type 30% off.
Things to remember
- A discount – thanks to a lower price, buyers will be more likely to make a purchase.
- Item at a discount – in the case of a volume discount on one offer, choose which unit should be at a discounted rate, bearing in mind the nature of your product. For example, do not offer a discount on every fifth TV set.
- Shipment – remember to adjust the shipping price list to your discounted offers. If you offer a discount on every fifth unit and you send a maximum of 4 units in a single parcel, the cost of the additional parcel will discourage buyers. In the case of a volume discount on purchases from multiple offers, remember that offers with a discount should have at least one common shipping option. It is best to assign the same shipping price list template to all of them.
How to add volume discounts to your offers
Select the offers that you want to add a volume discount to, set the rate and specify which unit will be offered at a discount.