Under the name Allegro Finance we offer services of such payment service providers as PayU and Przelewy24, thanks to whom the buyers can pay for their purchases made on Allegro fast and easily. Additionally, it makes managing payments easier for sellers.
You can pay for purchases made on Allegro in few simple steps
- Buy an item by clicking [kup teraz] (buy now) or through the cart.
- In the payment and delivery form, select payment and delivery methods.
- Pay for the purchase and, if applicable, delivery.
Available payment methods
- You can pay with a card for purchases made in most categories. Check for exceptions.
- You can pay in installments for purchases between 100 and 20,000 PLN made in selected categories
- You cannot pay in installment payments if you have not registered on Allegro.
- You can use Allegro Pay Later for purchases worth between 40 and 500 PLN (first purchase), or between 40 and 1,500 PLN (subsequent purchases) ― depending on your purchasing potential.
For fast payments you can use the services of the following banks
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A.
- Bank Nowy BFG S.A.
- Citi Handlowy
- Santander Bank Polska
- Credit Agricole
- Nest Bank
- Pekao S.A.
- Idea Bank
- Banki Spółdzielcze (co-operative banking)
- Getin Bank
- Alior Bank
- Bank Pocztowy (you can use the Pocztowy24 e-transfer service if the seller allows the payment through Przelewy24).
Do not exit the bank’s website immediately after ordering a transfer
If your bank is not on the list above, you can pay with a card or by a wire transfer.
We will confirm the payment in the email notification sent both to you and the seller.