Under the My offers tab, you can manage your offers on Allegro.
What you can do with the My offers tab
- You will find three tabs: Buy Now, Auction and Classified Ads.
- You can sort your offers by status, e.g. completed, active and planned.
- You can search for offers by title and identifiers.
- Next to each listing, you will find the [akcje] (actions) button, which allows you to edit, close, add a distinction or post a similar offer.
- You can edit multiple offers, both active and completed, at the same time.
Under the [My offers] tab, you will also find the [dodaj nową] (add new) button. With it, you can quickly post a new offer.
When you edit the price for a group of offers.
- You can set the same price for all offers.
- You can increase or decrease the price by percent or a fixed amount (in PLN).
- In the case of auctions, you can only change the Buy Now price if one has been set. The starting price will not be changed.
- You cannot reduce the offer price to an amount below 1 PLN.
- You can add a single shipping price list to all selected offers.
- If a different shipping price list is already added to your offer, we will overwrite it.
- When you click [zapisz] (save), you will see a summary of the number of offers where we will change the shipping price lists.
- If you do not have any shipping price list templates and try to add them to a group of offers, we will redirect you to the [Shipping price lists] tab in your account.
- If you have not created any additional services templates, and try adding them to your offers, you will be redirected to the [Additional services] tab, where you can add templates.
- You can only add one set of additional services to selected offers.
- If a different template of additional services is already added to your offer, we will overwrite it.
- There is a [remove from offers] option under your created templates. When you choose it, you will remove the added templates from selected offers.
- If you have not created any T&C templates, try adding them to your offers. You will be redirected to the [Warranties, Returns, Complaints] tabs, where you can add your T&C.
- You can only add one T&C template from the list to selected offers.
- If a different template is already added to your offer, we will overwrite it.
Under the [My offers] tab, you will see a report on the changes made in multiple offers:
- The number of offers changed;
- The progress of changes;
- Whether changes have been made successfully. If a change for multiple offers is not successful, you will get a message about the number of offers in which changes have not been made.