What is Allegro WebAPI?
WebAPI is a web service which makes it possible to exchange information between Allegro resources and external software. Thanks to it programmers can integrate their own solutions with the platform mechanisms. Within the Allegro API framework we offer methods that correspond to particular platform functions.
Start working with WebAPI
- You don't have an Allegro account yet? Create and activate it - it is a condition for using WebAPI.
- Read the WebAPI User Agreement and application guidelines created with our web service.
- Ask for a key using contact form. We will send it to you by e-mail. More information can be found in the WebAPI tab in settings of your account.
After obtaining a key you can:
- familiarise yourself with the documentation of our web service,
- develop software using mechanisms made available by the platform.
Recent update of components
- Tree structure of categories: 21
- Sale form fields: 21