| || |
Witam Cię na mojej aukcji
Sprzedaję na niej:
2 × Vinyl, LP, Album
30 Nov 1979
Alternative Rock, Prog Rock
|A1 ||In The Flesh? || |
|A2 ||The Thin Ice || |
|A3 ||Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1) || |
|A4 ||The Happiest Days Of Our Lives || |
|A5 ||Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) || |
|A6 ||Mother || |
|B1 ||Goodbye Blue Sky || |
|B2 ||Empty Spaces || |
|B3 ||Young Lust || |
|B4 ||One Of My Turns || |
|B5 ||Don't Leave Me Now || |
|B6 ||Another Brick In The Wall Part 3 || |
|B7 ||Goodbye Cruel World || |
|C1 ||Hey You || |
|C2 ||Is There Anybody Out There? || |
|C3 ||Nobody Home || |
|C4 ||Vera || |
|C5 ||Bring The Boys Back Home || |
|C6 ||Comfortably Numb || |
|D1 ||The Show Must Go On || |
|D2 ||In The Flesh || |
|D3 ||Run Like Hell || |
|D4 ||Waiting For The Worms || |
|D5 ||Stop || |
|D6 ||The Trial || |
|D7 ||Outside The Wall || |
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Michael Kamen
- Backing Vocals – Bruce Johnston , Islington Green School , Jim Haas , Joe Chemay , John Joyce *, Stan Farber , Toni Tennille
- Co-producer, Engineer – James Guthrie
- Drums, Percussion – Nick Mason
- Engineer – Brian Christian , John McClure , Nick Griffiths , Patrice Quef , Rick Hart
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Piano, Organ, Synthesizer, Clavinet, Bass [Pedals] – Richard Wright
- Producer, Arranged By [Orchestra] – Bob Ezrin
- Producer, Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Sequenced By, Synthesizer, Clavinet, Percussion – David Gilmour
- Producer, Written-By, Artwork By [Sleeve Design], Vocals, Bass, Synthesizer, Guitar – Roger Waters
- Sleeve [Sleeve Design] – Gerald Scarfe
- Technician [Sound Equipment] – Phil Taylor (5)
Notes 1st pressing with picture labels in gatefold sleeve with plastic sticker that adheres to the sleeve, but is not permantly stuck on.
Inner sleeves also feature the "Wall" design with lyrics (graphics by Gerald Scarfe).
The track order on the inners is not the same as featured on the album.
Specific to the first issue sleeve:
Band members are not listed on the inside cover. It only says "Words and Music - Roger Waters. Except..." and "Produced By David Gilmour, Bob Ezrin, Roger Waters". Re-pressings added band member credits and had other minor alterations.
No bar code on the back cover.
The Wall is cream coloured, not true white. The bricks on the front cover are not aligned right to the bottom of the cover on the outside or inside.
There are two 1st pressing sleeve variants:
1. A single sheet of wrap-around cardboard with the seam across the inner top edge of the cover.
2. Two sheets of cardboard, with seams at the top and bottom of the cover. Cardboard is heavy thickness.
There are two 1st pressing lyric inner sleeve variants (Both are on thick card with rounded corners and a nine-inch thumb notch at the top):
1. Sides 2 and 4 have the catalog number of the specific record listed on a single line in the lower right corner.
2. Sides 2 and 4 have the catalog number (SHDW 411), pressing number (OC-158 63410), and the record number (SHSP 4111) in the lower right corner.
Mastered at The Mastering Lab (Los Angeles, CA, USA).
Recorded at Superbear (Miravel, France), Producers Workshop (Los Angeles, CA, USA) & C.B.S. (New York, NY, USA) between April and November 1979.
Three different catalog numbers, one for the album and one for each disc:
SHDW 411 = album
OC-15863410 SHSP 4111 = disc 1
OC-15863411 SHSP 4112 = disc 2
STAN PŁYTY: BARDZO DOBRY+
OKŁADKI -BARDZO DOBRY+